Sunday, May 15, 2011

5 A.M.

Okay, it's not 5 A.M. while I'm writing this. But it was when I woke up.
I got home at 11:30 (racing for curfew...again.) I went to bed at 2. I woke up at 5. I don't think I was ever truly asleep that whole time.
I relived last night about 45 times.


I love how everyone is so different.
For some people, a kiss is a completely normal thing they can give anyone.
They've had experience and everyone else's new experiences seem somehow petty.
For others... we're still trying to make ourselves feel better about our VL-ness.
(Please note that sentence: I am still un-kissed. Don't be jumping to conclusions, people!)
For me?
Last night, in its simple, perfect, innocence, was all that I was looking for.






I have no words.
Okay, that's a lie. I've got ten million words. I've got 20 million pictures floating through my head.
5 A.M. has never been so wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Is this hinting what I think it's hinting? Because if that's so I think I just peed myself. Really though. I'm expecting an explanation.

    Also, your blog is probably my favorite one to read. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably not what you're thinking. I added a sentence, so go read the beginning again.

    And thanks, CaLea! I love yours, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. That last picture...you know? Pressing your head against someone's chest.
    So great.

    And you do need to explain things to me because I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. This post is so clever...I love how the pictures coordinate so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Chloe! Yeah, I wanted to say things... without really telling the story. You know? The last picture is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete