Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Addiction

To the creator of Facebook: Do you know what you've done to me?
No, wait. 
To the creator of the Internet in General: You are the reason my skin is pasty white. (Okay, that's a lie. I'm not WHITE.... I'm just much whiter than a 1/4 Mexican should ever be!)

In other news, a good addiction: the radio.
If someone asked me to choose between listening to my ipod in the car and listening to the radio, I would choose radio. It introduces me to the mainstream gems such as *Magic* by B.O.B (theme song of 1st semester) and *Tonight, Tonight* (theme song of 2nd semester). The current mainstream loves?

-Rolling in the Deep by Adele
-Tonight, Tonight (as previously stated) .... I'm too lazy to look up who sings it
- For the First Time by The Script

For those who refuse to swim with the rest of the fishes (mainstream.... ha), I've got some others.

Playlist from the DanceCo. Concert:

-Corner of Your Heart by Ingrid Michaelson*****
- Iridescent by Linkin Park
- Gone by NSYNC (Hey, no judging here!)
- World Spins Madly On by the Weepies *****
- Indestructible by Robyn (so different from what I usually like... but I love it!)
- Dream by Priscilla Ahn*****

So... I guess this post ended up being about music. Let's tie this all together.
Internet Addiction: Bad. Especially when I've got AP testing tomorrow and the next day.
Radio Addiction: Good.
Music: Great. Oh, and Coldplay and The Killers? ALWAYS a win. :)

and a bonus... Growing Flirting Addiction: Bad. Remember those two boys? Yeah, well, add another one to the list...

1 comment:

  1. I am a fanof you and your superbly cute blog already! I look forward to reading:)

    ReplyDelete