Monday, May 30, 2011

A Glimpse

A piece of our texting conversations:

Friday night, 12:27 am. (After the Rebel Incident)
Kimberly: Daniel, I don't want you to think I'm a bad person now.

Daniel: I know you're not a bad person. I love you still the same!
*two minutes later*
Daniel: I really meant that just so you know.

Monday, around 6 pm.
Kimberly: Daniel, we have a problem.

Daniel: Yes?
*five minutes later*
Daniel: I think I know what this is about, but tell me, please.

Kimberly: What do you think it is?

Daniel: [Today while in the car with a bunch of people], I wanted to hold your hand, but i got scared. I know they know we like each other but I was scared. Nervous. And I wanted to kiss you goodbye.

Kimberly: Oh, if you don't want to hold my hand in front of your friends, that's fine. I understand completely. I wish we could have kissed goodbye, but there were people there so I understand that, too. 
I was just gonna say that every time I'm with you I get giggle and silly. It's embarrassing! :)

Daniel: It's not that I don't want to, it's that I get nervous. And then I don't end up doing it! Do you?! Well, I think you're cute.... :)


Kimberly: Don't be nervous! It makes me happier than almost anything! *other conversation ensues*

We're the type of people that are so awkward and strange that it's funny.
He's the type of guy that I can be totally honest with. I don't have to worry if I amuse him.
I'm the type of girl who tells him that his ipod is full of music no one wants to listen to.
We're the ones that only have a week until his Graduation and then one summer and then things change.

... but we're the type of kids who seem to just ignore the deadline already set for us.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck? I just accidently deleted my last post haha.

    Anyway Kim, I just wanted to tell you that I'm super glad you and Danny Boy like each other! He's like a brother to me, and one of my dearest friends, so I'm so happy he likes a girl as sweet as you! You guys are cute together :)

    ReplyDelete