Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hurt to Fear to Courage

It is well known that one rude, harsh, or unthoughtful sentence said to someone can ruin their entire day.


It is less known that a single kind sentence can do the same.


How you know you had a bad day: You start to relate with Catcher in the Rye quotes.

I suppose it's nice to know that somewhere in the world, I have a little island.
When I lived in New Zealand, there was a house that looked like the one in this picture.
We called it the Oompa Loompa house.
Sometimes I want to run back to my island.
But that's The Fear talking.


Keep Moving Forward.
Courage is... When you're afraid, but you find your strength, anyway.

I will make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today.

I think it's okay to be sad. But you have to get over that sadness. Life is beautiful.
Don't let yourself forget how blessed you are.


In completely other news: My redhead is coming to youth conference. I'm excited. ... :)

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Kimberly,
    I am pleased with the first quote. :)

    ReplyDelete