Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Suppose I Should Write This Blog Post...

I really should write this post.
But see, I've told this story so many times that I think everyone in this city has heard it.


Well, the lilacs make a reappearance.
Basically... this is what the scene looked like.
Just like this.
We picked lilacs.
The whole time I thought "Kiss me kiss me kiss me." And... he didn't.
So we started to walk back to the car. And in the middle of the grass field, next to the lilacs...
I got my first kiss.
That was two days ago.
For those who don't know, the first time a student council member kisses someone new, they must bring ice cream to the class. Hence, the 'Helado' post.
Tomorrow, I will bring my ice cream. :)

Yesterday, I got my second kiss. And third. And fourth. And fifth... 

Okay, from now on, my posts won't be like this.
But for one day... I think I'm allowed to be giddy.

I'm simply, amazingly, fanstastically happy.

2 comments:

  1. How sad is it that I had to hear about this on your blog? :)

    But, I'm happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I again, I'm in love with your life. Every part of it.

    ReplyDelete