Sunday, May 1, 2011

If You Can't Beat 'Em...

...Join 'Em.
Hello, Blogging World.
I've arrived.
I guess I'll start with the basics.
The Name: Kimberly Noelle.
The Blogging Name: The Girl in the Dress.
Why that Name? I did not wear a pair of pants until the time I learned to ride a bike. From birth, I've had an obsession with dresses. There is a special place in my heart for white dresses. If I see one in a store... I don't look at anything else. If I had money... my closet would be chalk full of dresses. Just ask my mother. She's saved me from bankruptcy many-a-time.
Reason Number Two for the Name: Dear John by Taylor Swift. I'm sure you've heard it. "Don't you think I was too young to be messed with/ "the girl in the dress" cried the whole way home..." I will admit: I am a teenage girl who loves Taylor Swift. Judge me all you want, but I won't (and cannot) deny it.


And Finally...
The Reason for the Blog: I have to remember how blessed I am. Lately, I've been Blog Stalking. I read the stories of everyone's lives, and I have to remember: My Story is Worth Telling. I don't know if anyone will read it... but I'll at least put in out there.
Oh, and will this be a dramatic blog? I sure hope not. Pray for me to keep my senses!

No comments:

Post a Comment