Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lilacs

Once there was a girl who loved lilacs.
Loved them a lot.
And she had a terrible day.
Near tears, she called a boy.
He talked to her even though he was at a party. (He's really amazing like that.)


Flash forward 19 hours.


The doorbells rang.
The girl opened the door.
(She was wearing a white lace dress, true to her name.)
There stood a redheaded boy holding a cup of lilacs.


The girl almost cried.


The boy stayed for the evening, having a light-saber war with they girl's siblings.


And the girl was happy.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I comment on every post...but this is really a lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your love.
    And, it makes me want to be in love with someone who's in love with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...
    Not many things make me "awww.." these days mind you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

    Kimberly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete