Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Big Joke We're All In On

(I have a thing for hot air balloons.
One day, I will ride in one.
I find them extremely whimsical.)

Have you ever felt like everyone is watching you?
Like you look around in the halls and people are just... smiling at you?
They look at you and seem to say "Ahhhhhh!!!!!" (girly scream) with their eyes. Or they give this knowing look.
I feel like the world, collectively, is saying "We're happy for you!" (Which, you know, isn't a bad thing.)

But I never know what to do.


So if you ever look at me like that, don't be offended when I just pretend like I didn't see. What else am I supposed to do?


In other news...
...this is how I feel.
Perfectly.

5 comments:

  1. I think I just died due to over-cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kimberly.
    I would love to hear the story that goes along with this post. You are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you that look today.
    And I will continue to give it to you every time I see you until the unbelievable cuteness (?) of you and him cease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely, positively love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, you kill me. I love this. And you. We must have a chat. :)

    ReplyDelete