Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teasings

I have a problem that I like to call "Ihatebeingteased."


And sometimes I cry because of it. (*cough*Coray...)

 But because I'm friends with these two boys, I get teased. A lot.
Meet Coray and Reese. Yes, they are wearing matching purple V-necks, and yes, Coray is blinking.
These boys are basically my sons. Or I'm their brother. Yep, you read that right. Their brother. Long story.
Anyway. Teasing.
Everyday. Every-day. I get teased.
Today it was because of this:
This is how I stand.
I'm a natural ballerina, believe it or not. I started at age 5.
I walk in a constant 1st postion (a duck waddle, really).
I stand in 4th.
This is funny to them.
But you know what? I love them anyway.
All you girls out there: I know you all love them.
And that's fine.
I'm their mother. It's nice to meet you. :)
Despite the teasing, I love spending time with them. They're my boys. :) They make me... happy.
I'm SO blessed to have them in my life!!
I just love this picture. :)

And the update of the day: Guess who got asked on a date on Saturday? :)

1 comment:

  1. I spent my entire elementary carrier being called "The Duck". The curse of being a dancer. I feel for you girl. :) And mother? It is very nice to meet you. I hope you like me. :)

    ReplyDelete