Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two for One

Well, this is post two for one day.
Sorry about that.
Remember how I said that today I offended the kid that has basically had my heart for... years?
(We're sort of on the road back to friendship...sort of.)
Well, I went to the library today.
This is probably what I looked like.
Okay, not really at all.
In my dreams.
In reality, I probably had a crazed, frenzied look in my eye.
Bahaha.
I cracked myself up with that image. :)

Anyway. Guess who I saw.
I mean, it shouldn't have been a surprise. All of the Juniors in Honors English have to do a research project.
And, of course, our future valedictorian would be at the library. At the same. Exact. Time.
.....
Just....*gah*

....Wait, what?

If anyone needs me, I'll be staring at my ceiling.

3 comments:

  1. Valedictorian lives at the library. Look for him next time you're there. And the time after that. And the time after that.

    And probably even after he's graduated and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sorry...no mocking/un-sympathy intended.

    ReplyDelete