Sunday, June 19, 2011

Genuinely Good People

I'm extremely blessed to have many genuinely good people as my friends.
Like...genuinely good.
Like... I don't know how I got this lucky.


And there are some amazing people that I blog-stalk.
I wish I knew them more.
One specifically seems really... organic.
(That's a good thing.)


I guess all I can say is this:
"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?" -Fanny Brice.


Imagine you were the only person in the world.
There was absolutely no one to impress.
Who would you be?


I think some people don't know.
I think some people make themselves a facade to wear, and they think that no one can tell.
Some of us can see through the mask.
And most of the time?
There is an empty shell underneath.
Please find yourself, or you will be facing a lot of heartache down the road.


I PROMISE that people will love you for who you really are.
Just let us find out who that is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment