Wednesday, June 29, 2011

That Thing They Call "Happy"


Have you ever felt yourself... regress?
Sometimes I become a version of myself that I'm embarrassed to be.
That happened last night.
I got so annoying it hurt. I haven't been like that for a long time.

Then I got a phone call. And I went and saw a redhead that I haven't seen in a week. In the words of Taylor Swift: I'm only me when I'm with you.
When I'm with him, I don't feel like I need to talk all the time or make myself heard. I say what I feel and I'm alright when silence comes.

I had this whole image in my head of what it was going to be like when I saw him again. Of course it wasn't like that. Nothing ever goes the way you plan it to. And that's alright. It was perfect.

And I was, to put it in the simplest terms, happy.

.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kimberly...I love your love and the way you describe it.

    ReplyDelete