Thursday, July 14, 2011

Casual Listener

You know when you've heard around two songs of a band, and you like them, but you simply forget to find their other songs?

In the 7th grade, I heard a song called Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy. Four years passed, and I have a total of... four songs by them. I know some people are not number inclined... so I'll just tell you: That is equal to one song a year. I'm pretty much the definition of casual listener.

Sort of how Ginny Weasley should have looked.


This is she, A Fine Frenzy.

Today I dove into her music, and I fell in love.


Her lyrics baffle me. I'm a lyric person.

I am a casual listener no more!

Coincidentally, today is the first day I ever fell in love with a shoe. I don't think I should be proud of that... but I am proud of my skills in convincing my mother to buy me a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment