Saturday, July 9, 2011

Okay, it's too good a story not to tell.


It will be funny.... someday. Maybe. It's not funny today.


Once...... A certain redhead and I were driving the Alpine Loop.... and he decided to stop and carve a tree.... and I went back to the car to get my camera.... and then of all cars, A FOREST RANGER pulled up.


Daniel then got a $225.00 ticket.
He had only carved a line.


$225.00.


It was bad.
But Daniel is a happy person, and in about a half an hour he was fine. I was not. I still feel awful. Not about the tree, which would have looked much cooler, but the fact that he has to pay.


Carving trees is a federal crime, people. Now you know.



1 comment:

  1. Hi ya girl. I gave you an award jump over here to check it out ( :

    mysistersclosetincrime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete