Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Truth About Forever

I wish I could say that I am so deep and intellectual that I'm not a sucker for teenage romance novels... but that would be a lie.


Sarah Dessen is my absolute author.
Not Bronte, not Shakespeare, and not Dumas.
They're all great, but Sarah Dessen simply speaks to me.



I own all of her books, except one. One day I'll actually finish my collection.



If you know me, you might know that I am very hesitant to share books. My favorite books become a part of me. So the fact that I'm blogging about this shows how unselfish I am being. ;)




So here it goes: *deep breath*
The Truth About Forever is my absolute favorite book on this planet.




I absolutely love it. So much so that I waited in line and had Dessen herself sign my copy. The book speaks to me. It truly helped me become a better person. That's what the best books do.
So if you ever feel like you're not enough, that you're hiding your emotions, or that you're trying to be perfect, read this book. It's all about the Forever.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that book. Remember the girls camp where like four of us were reading it at once? :)

    ReplyDelete