Saturday, August 27, 2011

Simply Excited Post

Hello, my name is Kimberly and I volunteer.

And I love it.

For the sake of privacy on my blog, I probably shouldn't say where. (Always sort-of wary of those kidnappers, right?)

But. I get free food. The girl that I work with is hilarious. I help people. I smile a lot. I transfer calls. Pretty much, it's a blast.

Best thing I have ever done.

Oh! And it was egg roll day yesterday! That means fortune cookies!


This picture is titled "Just Your Generic Girl." Which is true.
Basically a bunch of stuff that makes me happy.
Just cross out summer lust and bare skin, but the rest is pretty much right on.



Also... Dr. Who. Tonight. Nerds for the win!

Matt Smith.  The current Doctor. There is a kid in one of my classes who looks almost just like him. Yes. :)


AHHHHHahhhhaaHHHaaahh!!!

So yep, that was my completely senseless and simply excited post.
But I figure, if you're happy, simply be happy. Don't let other's opinions bring you down from that.

John Green said this. He is awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment