Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank You

My dear redhead,

I guess all I can say is thank you. Thank you for this summer. I could not have imagined a better one. Thank you for letting me see how beautiful I am. Thank you for being you. For loving me even through I'm a handful. For calling me Kimberly 'cause you know I love it and no one else seems to be able to. Thank you for the baseball game, the drives in the car, the soccer game, the food, the smoothies, the music, and all of the laughter. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. You were an extraordinary blessing.

And thank you again. Thank you for understanding what had to be done. Thank you for agreeing. Thank you for our last night together. For agreeing that we should just be friends, despite our feelings. For knowing it's the right thing for now. For the beautiful note, for the dancing, the stars, the running, and going back to old spots. Thank you for crying with me when we said goodbye.


 For our last kiss.

Love,

Kimberly




1 comment:

  1. You are so brave.
    And so strong.
    I never would of been able to do what you did if I had what you had.
    But that is one of the greatest qualities about you.
    You see the big picture.
    Kudos.
    You are quite the role model.
    I seriously look up to you.
    A lot.
    Good luck with everything this year.
    Ya know, being a senior and all ;)
    I hope I can see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete