Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homecoming. Here we go.

Alright. So I went to Homecoming with a boy who... has been very influential in my life. Let's just say that. I was absolutely terrified to go. I worried myself sick!

For our day date we went tandem biking.

I crashed us into a tree. (But later that night he got us lost in Draper, and I had to lead us back to the freeway. We are SO even.)

He was a gentleman the whole day. I was very impressed.

Here's the weirdest thing about the me-him thing: We have the Same. Exact. Music Taste. His ipod could be my ipod. Even the obscure songs are there. It's odd.

After our date he dropped me off and I got ready for the dance.
(A redhead may or may not have come to see me in my dress before I left.) ...... :)


We went to dinner. On the way to the school we had to drive by ourselves. Just me and him in the car. And it was... pleasant.

Throughout the night he continually surprised me. He'd sing all of the slow songs with me and ask really thought provoking questions.

I guess the moral of the story is this: It is possible to totally move on from someone and just see a friend. It is possible to have a good time doing something you're terrified to do.

 "What would you do if you were not afraid?"

And I am very glad he asked me to go with him.



AND MY DRESS WAS AWESOME.

3 comments:

  1. soo pretty kim!! you look stunning! and i'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your dress! it's darling! way to go and be brave! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you look freaking awesome in it. :) Kimberly, I am so pleased with this here post of yours.

    ReplyDelete