Saturday, September 3, 2011

Keepin' It Vintage

Homecoming. This word is a synonym for "Frantically Searching for a Dress that No One Else Will Have."

I cannot tell you how many headaches I've had over this in the past week.

Today, I finally succeeded.

I went to Decades, the best vintage store in the state. I swear. You  know how some vintage stores have nothing good in them? Decades is amazing. And big. Instead of being lucky to find one piece, you have to choose between your favorites.

I found my dress! My mother and I literally followed a lady holding it until she put it down.

It's yellow. And has lace. Be really, really excited for pictures from Homecoming.

P.S. If anyone has a short necklace of large pearls that I could borrow... that'd be appreciated. :)




Note: These are NOT pictures of my dress. So you know.

2 comments:

  1. KIMBERLY...I'm SO excited to see them.

    I want to go to Decades now.

    I miss high school dances. :(

    Who're you going with?!? :)

    ReplyDelete