I feel like I'm already walking the very thin line between "Okay" Blog and "This is so dramatic I want to die" Blog.
It's one of my worst fears to cross that line. I don't want to have one of those blogs that everyone secretly makes fun of.
10 Things in 10 Words (or less):
1. I cuddle with my Minnie Mouse each night.
2. Minnie Mouse was given to me by a special someone.
3. I received a Twins hat from the same person.
4. I memorize baseball statistics.
5. I cried myself to sleep two nights in a row.
6. I [might] get a special fortune cookie tonight.
7. I'm 17. (Happy Birthday to me!)
8. Christina Perri hurts me in a good way.
9. Everyday I find myself being happy.
10. "James" is taking me to Homecoming.
(Click on the name if you don't know who that is.)
I could say so many things about every single thing on that list. I'm bubbling with stories. Countless words. But nothing is coming out.