7 Things That You Probably Didn't Know About Me:
1. I found a five dollar bill in the parking lot today. That was the start of one of the best days ever.
2. I hate Twilight. How much? So much that in ninth grade I stole my friends copy of New Moon and hid it in my PE locker over a long weekend. (Somehow I thought that was an acceptable thing to do.) This hatred stemmed for an early dislike of vampires, which occurred when my mom told me I couldn't get the movie 'The Littlest Vampire' for Christmas because "Vampires are of the devil." .... My mother later became a Twilight fan.
3. Today was the first day in about 11 years that I had cheese willingly. Plain cheese. I feel like I just climbed Everest.
4. Somewhere in Time is my favorite movie. Well, that and The Goonies.
5. You know The Shire? You know Bilbo Baggins' house? I've been there. I stood in the doorway.
6. One year for Halloween I wore a pink robe. No one asked me what I was. That's okay, because I didn't know either. I guess I was just someone wearing a pink robe.
7. I have a deep, deep love of vlogs on Youtube. My favorites: thevlogbrothers, elmify, and charlieissocoollike.
Bonus: If you ever feel heartbroken (or if you want to listen to a beautiful song) listen to this one:
The movie isn't very interesting, but the lyrics are fantastic.