Monday, November 28, 2011

My Apologies

If you happened to read my blog over the weekend.... I am so sorry.
Emotions get the best of all of us.
You've just got to laugh at yourself and move on.
(I deleted the posts because they were so embarrassing, though.)

The good news: Everything is back to normal and I am happier than I've been in weeks. :)

To apologize to you all for my temporary breakdown, here is a (unedited) picture of the view from one of the houses I lived in while in New Zealand. Feel free to be jealous and/or use it as your computer's wallpaper. I give you permission. :)

2 comments:

  1. Deleting posts is a sin. Don't be ashamed of your emotions. Just in my opinion at least.

    lindseyliechty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuzzzup Girl in the dress?! What a beautiful blog you have. Thanks for the shout out in your Cheesesteak post. I'm so happy I was mentioned in a post that was titled "Cheesesteaks". And I should have given you photo credit in my list post about Utah. Thank you for taking that photo.

    ReplyDelete