Thursday, December 1, 2011

Completely Rational

I sit at home alone for about 45 minutes between when I get home from school and when my mom comes home with my sister.
(Please don't tell any kidnappers that. Thanks in advance.)

Usually I'm fine and I just watch vlogs and read.

Not today.

I had to go into the basement to make sure the internet router is working. Guys. The girl from The Ring is down there. I swear I can hear her crawling up the stairs.

Currently, I'm as far away from the basement as I can get.

It's only a matter of time, though. She's coming.

Let's be honest: Who doesn't run up the basement stairs as fast as they can when they are home alone?
If you answered "I don't run up the stairs!", then you are a calm and levelheaded person. Congratulations. Invest in a retirement plan and feel grown-up.

In the meantime, the rest of us will be crouched in the corner, praying silently.

P.S. I looked up 'stairs' to find a picture. This is what I got:
It was just to good to ignore.

P.S. I'm really sick of seeing all of the sick pictures on weheartit. Pinterest? Yes? Is it easy to use?

2 comments:

  1. hey i'm not sure if i've commented on your blog before but i like it a lot. and you're super cute. (:
    and i totally felt the same way about weheartit.. pinterest is great. (:

    ReplyDelete