Monday, December 5, 2011

One Year and Three Days Ago

Exactly one year and three days ago, I met a redhead. We ate apple pie together. I've said this before, but I'm so grateful for that apple pie.

So I just wanted to say thank you, Daniel. For letting me be your Sunshine. For making "quality" and "gas" become part of my daily vocabulary. For the goodnight texts. For baseball.

I honestly have grown so much, and I cannot wait to hear about your growth on your mission. I don't know where I'll be when you come home in two years: studying abroad, already married, or somewhere I can't even imagine right now. But I know I won't be the same person I am today. I'll be so much better, and I'll owe much of that change to you.

You didn't start me on my quest for excellence, but you've accelerated my progress by a million.

Thanks for seeing something in me that I couldn't see for myself.

I've never met someone as purely wonderful as you.
Scout's Honor.





1 comment:

  1. I was sitting next to you in Stuco and you told me about this day.... miss you miss kim.

    ReplyDelete