Wednesday, February 22, 2012

AZ and CA




I am going to be IN Arizona. Where the Diamondbacks play.
I am going to be IN  southern California. Where the Angels play.
And you know what?

I'm going two weeks before Spring Training starts. I'm so frustrated.

It's okay, though.

I like road trips.
I like sleeping in cars for hours on end.
I like listening to books on tape.
I like getting out of the car because I get so motion sick.

I like California.
Even though we're going for a funeral, so no Disneyland.
I like California because it's an unwritten law that you have to.
It's got multiple baseball teams, the beach, Disneyland, and palm trees.

I like Arizona.
Basically, I like my memories of Arizona.
I could write a whole blog post about how Arizona smells, I like it that much.
I like the Swap Meet and I like really, really hot tar in parking lots.
I like Organ Stop and I like my grandma.

But mostly I like the smell.

I'm totally serious.
I really could write pages on how Arizona smells.

So I'm excited. Even if there is no baseball. It'll be good anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment