Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Need A Hug

Anyone who really knows me will know that I'm not a touchy person.
I'm not a big hugger.

Today, all I needed was a hug.
From anyone.

I just needed a "It's okay to cry. It's okay that you are so sad. I love you anyway. You are my friend and I care that your heart hurts and I want to show my love for you. You're wonderful" hug.

Thank goodness for friends like Laura who hug and don't let go.
Thank goodness we only sang one verse of "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again".
Thank goodness I don't have to say goodbye just yet.



There's a polariod of you and me, and I'll keep it for forever.
There's a Minnie Mouse from you to me; tonight I'll pull her off her shelf.
There were once hugs between you and me. Then I broke your glasses.





No comments:

Post a Comment