Monday, April 9, 2012

The Good Kind.

I love you with the good kind of love.

I love you with the kind of love that makes me want to roll down my windows and sing out loud.
I love you with the kind of love that makes me feel free. That unties my heart.
I love you with the kind of love that makes me smile when I remember your hands.

I don't love you with a drowning love.
I don't love you with a love that tears me apart.
I don't love you with a love that takes the colour out of everything.

I love you the same way you sing.
                          the way the world looks in my sepia colored glasses.
                                         the same way time heals our hurts.

I love you beautifully.

So it's alright if we don't write often.
It's alright if we change in the next two years.
It's alright.
Because I love you with the good kind of love.
And that's enough for me.






3 comments:

  1. kim. i just found your blog and, can i say, it's adorable. anyway, i am so in love with this post. like so in love. it's so perfect! keep up the lovely writing, i enjoy it far too much.

    brittani.

    p.s. another isaac russell concert? i think yes.

    ReplyDelete