Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fenway (Boston: Part 2)

Fenway Park.
I was in love.
I cannot even tell you.

My redhead gave me a love of baseball, I can say that much.

I pretty much could have died in that park and been completely fine with it.

I wish I had some really deep thought to share with you. To have thought something poignant that will change your life. But I don't.

I guess I'll just say this: Sometimes the best way to remember someone is to live your life fully. To go to ballparks. To laugh. To take pictures and smile. Don't let your memories bring you down. Let them make your life full. Let them take you to empty ballparks and fill them with love.


 This wall has been standing since 1912. I almost kissed it.

 The first view. See that giant green wall? Keep that in mind.





 Here we go..... On top of the Green Monster. Yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyessss.

 View from the press box.
Furthest home run ever hit inside the park. 508 feet. Ted Williams is a man.

Fenway. That's really all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. Dress of the week: Nike of Samothrace. Much appreciated, seeing as how that was the very work I was supposed to be memorizing while I was taking a "break" from studying by reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete