Monday, June 4, 2012

Mah Boys

I firmly believe people come into your life for a reason. Some are meant to be brief summers, but some stay every season. I've got my boys that I love so dearly, and as they spread across the world I will miss them so much. Also, they are all very attractive. I don't know how that happened.

I wrote a huge blog post explaining my friendship with them all, but I don't like big, chunky blog posts, so I deleted it all. I just love them and they love me and some tease me and some give great hugs and some break hearts. But none of that changes the fact that I love them.

Daniel- In Russia RIGHT NOW. Kyle- In Iowa RIGHT NOW.

 Silas and Jakob.  Missionaries soon. Okay, like in a year.

 Cameron and Brad. Too young for missions. :)

 Aaron- Leaving for Guam next week!

Coray- Sent in his mission papers yesterday. Reese- Going to Brazil in November!

 Jake- Going to New York in July!

Dear Russia, Iowa, Guam, Brazil, New York, and everywhere everyone else is going.... you're the luckiest places in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment