Thursday, October 25, 2012

Satisfaction. (Liebster Award!)



Guys. Indulge me for a second. I was nominated for the Liebster award from *this* lovely girl. I'm so flattered and happy! So satisfied (hence the name of this post).You all totally don't have to read this post, but I'll try to make it interesting. Sometimes it's just nice to write about yourself! Also, I'm only going to do part of it because I'm not a fan of long blog posts.

Here's how it works:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
 
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
 
Okay, #2 is the only part of the thing that I'm doing. I'm much too lazy, I guess!

-11 Questions From Ashlee-
1. What is your favorite dessert?

Anything with ginger. Gingersnaps. Gingernut cookies. Plain ginger (kidding).
2. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
A house. I know, boring. But it would be beautiful. I'm not really a shoe/shopping kind of girl.
3. Do you prefer sun or snow?
Sun! My Mexican blood needs it!
4. How did you meet your husband or significant other?
Interesting question. I'll let you know when it happens.
5. Do you have any kids? If no how many do you want?
Here's the thing: I haven't planned my wedding colors, dress, or future life like that. I don't plan my wedding because styles always change. I don't plan kids and such because I feel like when I make plans God says "Haha, good one, Kimberly. Never gonna happen." So I just let Him do His thing.
6. Are you more of a dog lover or a cat lover?
Elephant lover.
7. If you could re-do anything, what would it be?
November and December 2011. I'd redo those two months and my life would be different. I try not to regret anything, but I regret those months.
8. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to have big family dinners. I think I'm going to write a whole blog post about this. Stay tuned!
9. What is your best memory you have had so far?
*MLB Allstar Game 2012*. I like winning contests. Who doesn't? Don't answer that.
10. What is your favorite thing to do that is for you?
Go to museums. I would live in them if I could.
11. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Prague. And/or Chicago. Actually, probably Chicago. I like speaking English, ya know?

Thank you for reading. I blog because I like to have a place to write. I try not to look at blogging stats and such... but it make me really, really happy to get tagged in this chain. So thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment