Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I wish I could be my own muse.
I wish I could be inspired by myself.

Because if you don't feel any feeling, it's hard to write about hardship.

I mean, how many times can I say "My heart feels like a rock" and keep that interesting?
Probably once.

So, my heart feels like a rock.
As of right now, I don't feel anything.
No sadness, no heartache. But no giddiness or joy either.

Except for when I read Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon. That's when I feel love.

But other than that...

I'm out of commission, folks.
Put me on a shelf, because the feelings just aren't there.

Isn't that terrifying?

3 comments:

  1. i know exactly how you feel. and its a weird feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, kimberly! having this same thing right now.

    ReplyDelete