Friday, January 25, 2013

January 24: The Best Day

January 24, 2012:
"I'm just in love with today's date. Don't as me why." I wrote that a year ago. I don't know why, because it was a normal day. But I could just feel something. I could feel that it was my day.

January 24, 2013:
The first perfect day I've had in a long, long time. I barely remember my last perfect day.

Today was perfect.

Every once in a while a day comes around where you can do no wrong.

I could list the 568 tender mercies that happened to me today, but I don't want to. Because when I'm having a bad day, there is nothing worse than seeing someone brag about every detail of their good day. One of you might have had an awful day on January 24. I'm sorry about that. There's a day in the year for you. It'll come.

So, it sufficeth me to say that I had 568 tender mercies or more.

They all happened, and I probably only noticed half of them.

Today is the best day ever.



2 comments:

  1. that's lovely :3 I've had days like that, and I know just what you mean- let's hope they keep coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I think this post is beautiful. I always re-read it.

    ReplyDelete