Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Call Me Kimberly The Spy/Computer Hacker

I have found my calling in life:

Espionage (with a side business in computer hacking).

Some roommates might say "Look, so-and-so left their computer open! Let's put a dumb status on their facebook!"

We at Horne53 Inc. are much more thorough.

We poke people.
We like the Amish Mafia pages.
We post embarrassing things on our ward page.
We follow Amish Mafia and Crazy Cat Ladies on Twitter (5 accounts of each).
We tweet and hashtag.
(My personal favorite) We pin 20+ pictures of these lovely animals onto Future Wedding boards:


We steal cameras and film videos to missionaries.

But we don't stop there, oh no.

We also stalk people. We'll army crawl, crouch, and somersault our way to successfully spying.

I just need a gun and some big explosions and I can be the tech-savvy side character in Mission Impossible.

If you're ever in need of a superb hacking/goodnatured joke... you know where to find me. Oh wait, no you don't. I'll come to you... when you least expect it.

*shifty eye movement*


1 comment: