Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Happy Happy Happy



You know what I love? I love when I get in one of those moods where I'm just happy. About the dumbest things.

Last night I could not stop giggling. You know why? Because the internet is a beautiful place, that's why. It gives me gems like this:

Enlarge your screen zoom to read this if you must because it is hilarious.

Anyway, I wanted to enter a contest, but I needed a twitter account to do so. I have always been adamantly against Twitter on the grounds of it-sounds-like-the-most-self-centered-thing-ever. (Yet I get upset whenever anyone thinks they are "too good" for facebook. Really, people? Anyway, yeah, I was a hypocrite.) So I got a Twitter. Why did I miss the beauty of this invention? Why didn't I get on there in its hey-day? I get to read what Andrew Garfield and Joss Whedon and John Green are thinking in 140 characters or less.

This put me into a terribly giddy mood. Seriously, my roommate was pouring hot wax onto my lip and I could not stop laughing. Because life is great, isn't it?

While I was typing this, I started to wonder what got me started on this crazed-happy kick. I think it's because I'm trying to be healthy. Exercise and endorphins go together, right?

imageimage
Tumblr. Pinterest. Youtube. Twitter. *sigh* The internet is a marvelous adventure if you look in the right places.

But go exercise to balance that screen time.

Actually, just do what makes you happy. Like, really happy. Even if you think it should be something that is deeper than a gif-set. Just for today... laugh at yourself. Okay, pumpkin?




Surprise...this is what I'm really like... plot twist.... every human is weird. Okay that's all. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that Francis Bacon thing. I probably haven't laughed that hard in months. Haha.

    ReplyDelete