Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Little Mexican Finally Down In Mexico

I am at the CCM!!!! AH! Sorry if there are problems with this email, this is a Spanish keyboard. I am doing my best. :) This doesn´t feel real, right now. I just saw you guys a couple hours ago! The flights were great. Do you realize that I have been on 9  flights this year? I am an old pro! There were 3 of us missionaries in Utah, and 12 total in Dallas. All of us sisters loved each other right away! So we have had a blast. Oh, a metal cane fell out of the overhead container and hit me in the head! The great thing was, it didn´t hurt at all! Miracle! My companion is Sister Bain. She is going to Everett, too! She is beautiful. I will send pictures when I can. Mexico City is a lot like Kiev. Lots of graffiti. Lots of color. The CCM is beautiful!! Love it.

And thank you SO MUCH for the emails here waiting for me. They helped a lot. That way I didn't have to open an empty email. Please write whenever you can!!! My Pday is on Thursday (not tomorrow) so I will write you then.

I love you all so much! I will have more to tell you next week.

Hermana Pellegrini

No comments:

Post a Comment